Make a Financial Gift or Pay Membership Dues
Your financial gifts will help the Museum preserve and share the history of the Port of Los Angeles. You may make a gift in many ways:
By Check – make payable to the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, Berth 84, San Pedro CA 90731.
By Credit Card –
By purchasing an annual membership. Members of the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum enjoy many benefits along with the knowledge that they are helping to preserve maritime history:
- Admission to the museum (# of guests determined by level)
- Discounts in the Sea Chest Gift Shop
- Research Library borrowing privileges
- Invitations to special events
- Free subscription to the museum newsletter, Channel Crossings
- Members at the SPONSOR level and above receive reciprocal admission to over 80 maritime museums through the Council of American Maritime Museums.
$40 – INDIVIDUAL
$55 – FAMILY
All INDIVIDUAL level benefits + admission for household members
$100 – SPONSOR
All FAMILY level benefits + reciprocal passes to other North American maritime museums; annual sail on tugboat Angels Gate (schedule permitting)
$500 – BENEFACTOR
All SPONSOR level benefits + tour for 4 with museum Director
$1,000 – PATRON
All SPONSOR level benefits + behind-the-scenes tour with museum Director for 10 (includes refreshments)
$5,000 – CHAMPION
All PATRON level benefits + one free museum rental per year
All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.