Your financial gifts will help the Museum preserve and share the history of the Port of Los Angeles. You may make a gift in many ways:
By Check – make payable to the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, Berth 84, San Pedro CA 90731.
By Credit Card – please call 310-548-7618 to use a credit card.
By purchasing an annual membership. Members of the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum enjoy many benefits along with the knowledge that they are helping to preserve maritime history:
- Free admission
- Invitations to exhibits and special events
- An excursion on the ANGELS GATE tug
- Discounts at the Sea Chest Museum Shop
- Library borrowing privileges
- Free subscription to the Museum newsletter, “Channel Crossings”
- Members at the Sponsor Level and above receive reciprocal admission to over 80 maritime museums through the Council of American Maritime Museums.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.