Make a Financial Gift or Pay Membership Dues
Your financial gifts will help the Museum preserve and share the history of the Port of Los Angeles. You may make a gift in many ways:
By Check – make payable to the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, Berth 84, San Pedro CA 90731.
By Credit Card – (donations and memberships)
By purchasing an annual membership. Members of the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum enjoy many benefits along with the knowledge that they are helping to preserve maritime history:
- Admission to the museum (# of guests determined by level)
- Discounts in the Sea Chest Gift Shop
- Research Library borrowing privileges
- Invitations to special events
- Free subscription to the museum newsletter, Channel Crossings
- Members at the SPONSOR level and above receive reciprocal admission to over 80 maritime museums through the Council of American Maritime Museums.
$40 – INDIVIDUAL
$55 – FAMILY
All INDIVIDUAL level benefits + admission for household members
$100 – SPONSOR
All FAMILY level benefits + reciprocal passes to other North American maritime museums; annual sail on tugboat Angels Gate (schedule permitting)
$500 – BENEFACTOR
All SPONSOR level benefits + tour for 4 with museum Director
$1,000 – PATRON
All SPONSOR level benefits + behind-the-scenes tour with museum Director for 10 (includes refreshments)
$5,000 – CHAMPION
All PATRON level benefits + one free museum rental per year
All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.