Your financial gifts will help the Museum preserve and share the history of the Port of Los Angeles. You may make a gift in many ways:
By Check – make payable to the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum, Berth 84, San Pedro CA 90731.
By Credit Card –
By purchasing an annual membership. Members of the Friends of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum enjoy many benefits along with the knowledge that they are helping to preserve maritime history:
- Free admission
- Invitations to exhibits and special events
- An excursion on the ANGELS GATE tug
- Discounts at the Sea Chest Museum Shop
- Library borrowing privileges
- Free subscription to the Museum newsletter, “Channel Crossings”
- Members at the Sponsor Level and above receive reciprocal admission to over 80 maritime museums through the Council of American Maritime Museums.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.