New books are focused on history and biography of the past 188 years. More details about these books can be seen in our online catalog at LibraryThing.com or on our Blog, Adventures of Maritime History.
1. Alaska and the U.S. Cutter Revenue Service 1867-1915. / Truman R. Strobridge and Dennis L. Noble.
2. Faces of War: The Untold Stories of Edward Steichen’s World War II Photographers. / Mark D. Faram.
3. Our America : A Hispanic History of the United States. / Felipe Fernandez-Armesto.
4. The Way of the Ship: America’s Maritime History Reenvisioned 1600-1800. / Alex Roland, W. Jeffrey Bolster, Alexander Keyssar.
5. Shipwright 2013. The International Annual of Maritime History and Ship Model Making. / Edited by John Bowen and Jean Hood.
6. U.S. Navy Uniforms and Insignia, 1943-1946. / Jeff Warner.
7. Challenging the Deep. / Hans Hass.
8. Aboard the Fabre Line to Providence: Immigration to Rhode Island. / William J. Jennings & Patrick T. Conley.
9. The Empire of Necessity: Slavery, Freedom and Deception in the New World. / Greg Grandin.
10. I Cover the Waterfront. / Max Miller.
11. The Panama Route, 1848-1869. / John Haskell Kemble.
12. A Voyage to California, the Sandwich Islands and Around the World in the Years 1826-1829. / Auguste Duhaut-Cilly.